martes, 24 de marzo de 2015

RELATO GAÑADOR EN INGLÉS

Give me a chance

My name is Sam. I'm ten years old. I've lived in Ethiopie since I was born. I've got eight brothers and sisters. We live in a small cabin next to the river. 
A part of my sibilings work in the fields and the other part work in a mine. We are often hungry but we are happy anyway.
My dream is to go to school and study because I want to become  a doctor to save  people  like me who are sick and can't walk.
Last week Sarah, who is a great doctor, visited us. She told me that she would  help me heal but I should go to a better hospital so I must leave my family and go with her to Paris.
Next month I am leaving them and I am going to a new house which is near the best hospital in Europe.
I'm a little nervous and scared but I think afterwards I will be able to play with other children of the village.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Today is the day. In a few hours I will be with Sarah on the way to a temporary home. I am going to travel by plane. I have heard talk about them but I have never seen one. 

...................................................................................................................................................................

I've just arrived. Everything is different for me now. Nothing looks like Hadar, my village. I'm riding a strange gadget, it is like a chair with wheels while before I moved with a carriage helped by sticks. A lot of  people work in this place. Sarah told me that it is called airport. It's very big. I'm surprised there aren't any children working. I don't understand. Why is everything so different here?

...................................................................................................................................................................

I'm thirty years old. Now I realize how life can change if you get a chance. I came here twenty years ago with spinal  muscular atrophy and now I am a licensed doctor who will go on a mission to Ethiopie to save children as one day Sarah did for me. About my new  family and my life during this time I can only say that they accepted my customs and I have become a new person, they let me be a kid as everybody should be, with food, education, health and they allowed me to play in the park without worrying about working, they gave me a chance and thanks to them I am who I am. Everybody is equal, we all have feeling, we all have love and we all have the same rightes despite our origin, our skin colour or our religion. Equality in a world like this is now my dream.

Na categoría de Inglés, a gañadora do noso II Concurso de relatos foi Alba Boedo Méndez, alumna de 3º de ESO B. 


Alba, co seu premio na biblioteca

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario